A mining program is called lolMiner. available on Linux and Windows. The most widely used iterations of Cuckoo Cycle and Equihash are among the several cryptocurrency algorithms supported by video cards, including Et hash, Etc host, Beam, and many others. With a focus on AMD/Nvidia GPUs (based on Opengl) and Nvidia GPUs (based on CUDA) for Ethash and Autolykos2, multi-algorithm Et hash, Autolykos2, and Beam & Green are used.
The OpenCL-based miner, which was designed with AMD graphics cards in mind initially, is now also capable of mining with Nvidia graphics cards as well as a combination of AMD and Nvidia rigs. The main benefits of lolMiner are broad compatibility with video cards of various brands and types, an accurate hashrate display, and quick online help.
- After download, extract archive into folder. Better on C disk, for example C:\lolMiner
- Then open gminer .bat file in text editor (for example Notepad++). For example mine_etc.bat
- Change dev wallet from 0x257999Cf9B9d2A952E31a9E475Ef258f27620ef4 to your ETH wallet.
- Downloads releases : https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases
- Helpful information in : https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/wiki
- Telegram Group : https://t.me/lolMiner
- Discord Group : https://discord.gg/RuYhxsSJ
- Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/lolMinerSupport
Double mining is the process of mining two specific coins on one video card, which allows you to increase your income. The Ton coin has recently competed for profitability with Ethereum, and many miners are constantly monitoring which of the two coins is more profitable to mine. We recently released a new version of our miner, which began to support dual mining on two of the most profitable algorithms.
Looking ahead, we will immediately answer the question about the benefits: yes, double mining of ETH +TON is currently 50% more profitable than mining these coins separately.It is worth noting that with dual mining, the power consumption of video cards increases, the temperature increases accordingly, as well as the cost of electricity. This means you should always calculate costs, profits and earnings. Before you start double mining, make sure that your power supplies and cables will withstand the load.